Fonda & Fraser, LLP’s employment litigation practice is devoted to representing employers in all aspects of the employment relationship. We provide counsel to management in a broad range of industries in many types of personnel-related matters including:
- COBRA (Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act)
- Disability Discrimination
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Discrimination Litigation & Title VII
- FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act) Coverage (Exempt vs. Non-Exempt)
- FMLA (Family & Medical Leave Act)
- Health Advice Litigation
- Labor Law
- Labor Relations
- OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration)
- Restrictive Covenants - Post-Termination Conduct Restrictions
- WARN (Worker Adjustment & Retraining Notification) Act
- Wrongful Discharge
Fonda & Fraser emphasizes preventative aspects of employment law by providing advice to clients on laws and regulation affecting the employer/employee relationship. We recognize that today’s human resources professional must contend daily with changing state and federal regulations affecting recruiting, hiring, promotion, compensation, employment benefits, leaves of absence, and layoffs. Accordingly, we are keenly aware of the need to develop and implement policy with an awareness of the legal implications of decisions.
While preventative measures may reduce the risk of litigation in employment law, they do not eliminate it. When litigation cannot be avoided, we vigorously represent our clients’ interests in court.