Multinational corporations, partnerships, small business, sole proprietors, and individuals all share a common component - when their doors open for business or to invitees, so does the potential for claims of general liability. Fonda & Fraser, LLP is a civil litigation defense firm first and foremost. Our lawyers have a wealth of litigation experience in all areas of general negligence, including but not limited to:
- Assault and Battery
- Contract Law - Drafting Agreements, Amending, Breach of Contract, Dissolution, etc.
- Dog Bite Cases
- Failure to Warn
- False Imprisonment
- Malicious Prosecution
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Oral or Written Slander, Libel and Defamation
- Premises Liability - Slip and Falls, Encroachment, Obstruction of Easement, etc.
- Property Rights
- Unfair Business Practices
- Violations of Privacy
- Wrongful Imprisonment Allegations
Fonda & Fraser's experience is firmly supported by trial tested ABOTA (American Board of Trial Advocates) attorneys, meaning cases are not mandated to settle for fear of trial.